Nikon film SLR stuff needs to go!!

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by catweh00, Feb 27, 2005.

1. catweh00

catweh00 TPF Noob!

Hey everyone,
    I recently purchased a Nikon d70, but about two months before that I purchased a Nikon N75, film SLR. Literally, I purchased it on December 31st, 2004. So for sale, I have several of my lenses that just don't work well with my dSLR (because the measurements/focal length are unnecessary). Below is a list of everything I have, its condition, and a negotiable asking price. Please feel free to PM me or email me at ctwehues@gmail.com First person to contact me will get the best deal.

I will ship anywhere, as long as buyer pays actual shipping (I ship through a corporate account at my workplace, so it's fairly cheap). Without further ado, here is the list:

Nikon N75--About 3 months old, MINT condition, less than 5 rolls of film used with it. Includes extra film (like 10 rolls, Kodak 100). Also includes a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 prime lens, MINT condition with AUTOFocus and lens/body caps.
    I am asking $150.00 for this, but PM me to negotiate an offer. OBO--or best offer.

SB-23 Flash--Purchased in 2000. MINT working condition, minor scuff on battery cover, but no damage to actual flash--looks new. Has Manual or TTL mode--works perfectly with Nikon N75. I am asking $50.00 OBO

Nikkor 24mm Wide Angle Autofocus Lens f/2.8-- Excellent, mint condition Wide ANgle lens with CPU mount and everything. This is a great buy--I can't use it now on my D70 because it is no longer wide angle--the chip magnifies the focal length by 1.5--its useless to me but is a great lens.
    $150 OBO.

Sigma 70-210 Autofocus ZOOM lens f/4-5.6 MINT condition on optics, minor scuff on body. Hardly noticable, just putting info so you get a good idea on this lens. This is a great lens I just do not need it anymore. I have a different zoom lens which covers the same length. Asking $50 bucks OBO.

Thats it. If you purchase all of the items, I will give a %10 discount off the final price.

Please contact me if you are interested in any of the above.

I guarantee working condition as described above for all items--they really do work perfectly.

Craig

2. catweh00

catweh00 TPF Noob!

People, I'm dying here, please take this equipment off my hands! I'll pay you to take it! haha, jk. I accept Paypal, does that help?
    Craig