Nikon Girls

digital flower

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
digitalflowerpictures.com
These girls were not messing around. The one of the left had TWO D3's and a 70-200mm on each. The girl on the right had a D700, D300 and variety of lens. The woman on the left is a photographer for the Honolulu Star Bulletin (sorry forgot her name :blushing: ) and the one on the right is Aubrey Hord.

nikongirlshinet.jpg

ohhhh thats neat! i wonder what their images look like :0 i bet they are fantastic :)

Aubrey Hord has long been one of my favorite photographers. Her work is amazing.

At the top of my list of "would most like to meet" in the world of photography.

Must be tough living where she does, on the side of the Volcano crater on Maui...

Aubrey Hord has long been one of my favorite photographers. Her work is amazing.

At the top of my list of "would most like to meet" in the world of photography.

Must be tough living where she does, on the side of the Volcano crater on Maui...

I agree she is brilliant and beautiful. You wouldn't be disappointed to meet her as she is friendly and warm. I chatted with her not knowing who it was until later :blushing:

I'm bummed, I thought there were going to be scantily clad ladies, cheering for Nikon.:grumpy: Really misleading title.

J.:er:

I'll be the oddball that asks:

Why two duplicate systems? (2x D3+70-200)

Because she could, maybe :D

I am not sure. I didn't want to be too nosy when looking over her gear. I think one was the VR version and she seemed to be using that for candids while the other was attached to a monopod.

girl on right looks hot
start posting more if you're man enough

can one of the more enlightened ones here please explain to me why one would want to set up's with the same lens? I can see to D3's with a 70-200 and one with a wide angle...but why two of the same?

I'll be the oddball that asks:

Why two duplicate systems? (2x D3+70-200)

I'll just answer my own question...

Too much money to spend... plain and simple.

I don't think that is it. She is a trained professional that has had hundreds of her photographs published so obviously it is a formula that works for her.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back