Nikon SB-800 Flash

mzalogical

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! I have a Nikon SB-800 flash for sale brand new, never been opened. I purchased it for a friend who then gave away her camera who gave away her camera the same day I bought it so I'm just trying to make some money back.
I'm open to partial trades on camera's (preferably a d200) and lenses.

Retail price is $389 so that's what I'm asking OBO.

Thanks!

I would imagine that for retail price that someone would just buy from a reputable retailer, not someone on a forum with only 2 posts.

Good point, I didn't really think about that, i'm just trying to make some money since school started back up and I need a few extra dollars for the commute.

Price lowered to $350 OBO

Retail price from B&H is $315 USD.

Seems like you might try getting your money back from the retailer of purchase.

(a.k.a. reg) 2 posts does not give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

I'm aware that I don't have too many posts but I promise that I'm no troll. I've been lurking for some time now but I just made an account to post this Speedlight up and make an offer on a camera.
What would a good asking price be?

What would a good asking price be?
Just guessing, but a decent tip percentage from full retail might be reasonable.

If you can't go back to your retailer for a full refund or exchange, expect a loss. This still begs the question of why you aren't able to return the item. Unless it "fell off the back of a truck", don't anticipate any profit.

If you have an account, toss it on ebay. If you have some feedback, you might expect $250 - $300 for it. If you are a new account (which people tend to avoid), you may get $200 - $250.

You might be better off listing it in your local Craigslist, where someone can put their hands on it to inspect it before forking over $300.

Most reactions

Back