nikon tilt shift lenses?

Nikon only make that one lens with tilt and shift capabilities - the 85 mm PC-Micro-Nikkor. The other PC Nikkors only have shift, no tilt. There is also the Schneider 28 mm PC Super Angulon that can be fitted with a Nikon mount. I have one of those - they are very good lenses, but they only have shift.

Other solutions are possible, depending on how badly you want tilt, how wide a lens you require, whether you only want macro, and what quality of lens you need.

Best,
Helen

Also, Nikkor made a 105mm lens that was made to mount on a bellows. It had no helix, just the mount and barrel. I think it was the PB-4 bellows that would shift and tilt, no swing. Many tinkerers have adapted the Canon 35 TS to Nikon mount or made tilt/shift bellows mounts for Nikon F mounts.

Some Russian company is making these for use with various bodies...... prices seemed tolerable but quality?

You see them on eBay periodically

A digital back and adapter might take the total a little over. :lol: And a 4X5 has a little trouble fitting in places that a 35 body can go.

errm, I had some very strange visual imagination now ... I better do not tell anyone or might be called a pervert ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back