Nikon VS Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Good Luck. Sony is the only camera I know with IS built into the body not the lenses.
That is a con to me :p

I am hoping this does NOT turn out like the classical Cannon VS Nikon VS Sony VS other

this is great..." i dont want this to be a typical this vs that", but yet my title is nikon vs canon.....

me thinks it might be smarter to just do a search, because theres HUNDREDS of these threads already in here, which is why you are getting the answers you are getting.. plus your not being specific... i mean, if i wanted to i could sit here and compare the d3x to the rebel xi... and you would want to go with nikon of course, the d3x is a $10,000 camera, which the rebel.. $400... your topic is over posted, but also not specific enough

people on TPF are TIRED of Nikon vs Canon threads... THEY ARE THE SAME.. its a personal preference, go out, hold them, figure out which feels better to you, and buy it....

Hmmm fairly pointless thread so may as well close it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back