Nikon vs. Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. It's not like the Top Gear guys can't drive, they have been driving most of the worlds fastest and most expensive exotics ever built and they drive them pretty well.

And JC was banned once and kicked off the programme for drink driving and was banned from driving

Good lord, imagine if they could ban for you drunk photoing?! There'd be a sudden drop off around here.

If this were the case, I'd be banned on a regular basis when I'm travelling.

Now I know where to refer my friends to get to know more about cars

I switched from Nikon to Canon a year back and never look back. Totally fall in love with Canon system. To me, 5DIII is the best camera for weddings.

I had several canon point and shoots growing up so the menu system was very familiar and easy to navigate.. the Nikon I tried seemed like had to push more buttons to get the same setting.
I switched from Nikon to Canon a year back and never look back. Totally fall in love with Canon system. To me, 5DIII is the best camera for weddings.

I had several canon point and shoots growing up so the menu system was very familiar and easy to navigate.. the Nikon I tried seemed like had to push more buttons to get the same setting.

My first camera was Nikon D100, I think that was one of the first digital DSLRs, then it got old and I gave it away. Since then I am using only Canons. To me, Nikons buttons and the way they are positioned are more practical even thought I am no longer using Nikon. That’s just my opinion.

Canon and Nikon can both be used to create great pictures. The only big difference I ever noticed was in the way the controls feel. The Canon control wheel has a looser feel and louder click than the nikon. That is about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back