Nikon vs New Sony

I love Nikon but I will move to another company in a heart beat if I feel Nikon's product are not good enough for me.
The problem is that some people knock Nikon or other brands just to spread negativity, without naming names I would say they are what you call Trolls!
Not everybody that say something bad about Nikon is a troll but there are people that will stear p s__t just to make themselves feel good.
Its a shame some people need to spread negativity and feed on it to feel good :(

I love Nikon but I will move to another company in a heart beat if I feel Nikon's product are not good enough for me.
The problem is that some people knock Nikon or other brands just to spread negativity, without naming names I would say they are what you call Trolls!
Not everybody that say something bad about Nikon is a troll but there are people that will stear p s__t just to make themselves feel good.
Its a shame some people need to spread negativity and feed on it to feel good :(

Its a two way street. I see people coming out of the woodwork if a bad word is uttered about Nikon, Derrel was a prime offender. Saying nikon is the best camera is just silly. Nikons have their flaws and to admit they don't is just foolish and speaks volumes about yourself.

Fan boys get a bit old to be honest.
I've seen you touting Canon products. ; (

I have but I am not blind enough to sit here and say Canon is perfect. Heck I could come up with a huge list of things I would change if given the chance.

The only reason I switched to Canon from Nikon is because Canon had more of the things I needed to do my job. I spent hours reading and watching comparisons, examples, reviews etc... What finally swayed me was the Canon is much better at doing video than Nikon. If next week Nikon came out with a better video DSLR I'd contemplate switching. I personally don't see that happening so I am going to stay put.

I'll also sit here enjoying my 135mm. ;)

Not really there are plenty like this on camera forums, but maybe time to end this one, admin ?

Its a two way street. I see people coming out of the woodwork if a bad word is uttered about Nikon, Derrel was a prime offender. Saying nikon is the best camera is just silly. Nikons have their flaws and to admit they don't is just foolish and speaks volumes about yourself.
Oh even though I love Nikon I am not sparing them when I think they should be improving their QC (and they do!) and get their heads out of their rear ends and start giving serious answers to all the flood of mirrorless.
Adoring a brand for no logical reason and not accepting it has flaws too is not logical BUT on the other hand when there are people that trash a certain brand and you see they do it deliberatly to p_ss off people then those people are TROLLS!!! Just talk trash to spread bad feeling and trying to hurt others to make themselves feel good.

What do you mean Derrel "was", is he not on here any longer? Thing is, Derrel is always accurate and factual and has research and documentation to back up what he says.

What do you mean Derrel "was", is he not on here any longer? Thing is, Derrel is always accurate and factual and has research and documentation to back up what he says.

Yeah but overall he was a dick about it.

Sadly I havent seen Derrell here for a while now.

Its not king at fitting in your pocket and it is not as sexy as the A7 in fact it is ugly
Yeah, yeah, it surpasses DSLRs, which are by the way ALL ugly, havent seen any exception so far, even when the company actually kind of tried (Nikon Df), so its not so hard to surpass them (*).

The A7 Mk 2 is actually the first Sony that looks okay to me. The somewhat beefier build compared to the predecessor improved its looks substantially.

Its still far from the aesthetics of actually beautiful cameras, such as many versions of the Leica M, though. The Fuji X cameras are also much more attractive, especially those with an optical viewfinder (X100 in various instances, X-Pro1).

(*): Film SLRs are often much more beautiful, though.

Most reactions

Back