Nikon vs New Sony

I think the Fuji X-Pro1 is the sexist best looking mirrorless camera around. (Which is completely irrelevant to this topic ... come to think of it ... so am I.)

Yeah.if talking about design the Fuji X-T1 and Olympus O-EM cameras are pure sexiness.
The GH4 on the other hand is just ugly.
I actually like the Nikon Df design
All Sony modern mirrorless are nice, none very good or bad looking, just nice.

I think the Fuji X-Pro1 is the sexist best looking mirrorless camera around. (Which is completely irrelevant to this topic ... come to think of it ... so am I.)
Not next to my 70 year anniversary Leica M4P

meh...
the M series Leica's are "OK" as far as aesthetic design goes, but they didn't think up anything new.
Hell, the Fuji is almost identical to the Leica side by side. except Fuji put that awesome looking (and feeling)
finger grip on their camera, where as the Leica is just a plain, boring flat surface. Even the textures are similar.
Leica is like a Rolex. its great for bragging rights, but you can spend far less money and get just as good performance.

meh...
the M series Leica's are "OK" as far as aesthetic design goes, but they didn't think up anything new.
Hell, the Fuji is almost identical to the Leica side by side. except Fuji put that awesome looking (and feeling)
finger grip on their camera, where as the Leica is just a plain, boring flat surface. Even the textures are similar.
Leica is like a Rolex. its great for bragging rights, but you can spend far less money and get just as good performance.
Reading that you have never used a Leica M, Xpro 1 is a great camera but it is no Leica

meh...
Reading that you have never used a Leica M, Xpro 1 is a great camera but it is no Leica

oh?
well, i am glad you have researched my personal experiences with cameras.
by the way, you are quite wrong.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back