Nine street photographs

CWyatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.camuswyatt.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photos over four days in Wellington, New Zealand. All with K-7 and Sigma 24-60mm EX f/2.8 or Sigma 10-20mm EX f/3.5.

Some might make my website, some will end up in the B-side box. But I thought they were interesting as a four-day shooting series.

No titles as yet.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

9.​

Nice set. Numbers 1 and 6 for me, number 1 being by far my favourite (I would, however, crop a bit of the right side -- about enough to not see the floor to the right of the right leg). Thanks for sharing these.

Hi invisible, I tried the crop but I'm not sure, it seems to lose some balance for me.

Thanks for the feedback. What I have decided on so far is up, along with some other stuff:
Camus Wyatt | Latest

Im digging numbers 6 and 9. nine the most though, it is really eye catching. I also like how they all are black and white.
Well done!

#9 is very cool :thumbup:

6 is interesting but I'm really liking 9 and how its set up

Good stuff! I like city scenes too. 4 and 5 don't do much for me - the compositions are too symmetric - the guy in 5 is the only interesting feature, so making him a larger part of the image would be better, although the converging lines might be bothersome - could correct it in photoshop. In 2, you needed to catch him a step or two earlier - easier said than done I know. The rest are all very good and I can't think of a thing I would change.

Great series. They all work pretty well for me. Nice comp as well in all 10.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back