NJ Bear hunt, VERY controversial

danalec99 said:
now swap bears with humans! ;)

My sentiments exactly Dan ;)

What would happen if we started a cull on humans ( and I'm not talking about war or the like here...I'm talking about culling in the same sense of the word as we impose on some species )because of our overpopulation of the earth, our damage to the environment and the threat we pose to other species ? I mean, come on, humans are wiping some species right off the planet...or getting dangerously close to it.

We are also cutting down forest and moving right into animals natural habitats and then act rather arrogantly and violently towards these animals when they wander into 'our' backyards and impose a threat to us. A lot of the times we are in their backyards, folks.

What would happen if we started to cull humans because of our overpopulation of the earth, our damage to the environment and the threat we pose to other species ? I mean, come on, humans are wiping some species right off the planet...or getting dangerously close to it.

We are also cutting down forest and moving right into animals natural habitats and then act rather arrogantly and violently towards these animals when they wander into 'our' backyards and impose a threat to us. A lot of the times we are in their backyards, folks.

I truly understand the feelings that you have, but it doesn't change anything. We will not be culling humans. Although we all know people that we would like to.:D And people are going to keep infringing on other animals habitats.

I know it's unrealistic. I guess I'm kinda sick of our attitude to other living species. A lot of us are getting a little too big for our britches and taking over the natural order of things and directing it to suit us.

As I've stated before. Hunting for food and clothing in order to survive is fine, it's natural. It's been way beyond 'natural survival' for awhile now though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back