NO Diving In This Area

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.imagesinthebackcountry.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Saw this one at the local high school pool this summer....

_MG_9111.jpg

In the military we have what seem like silly rules and cautions we sometimes encounter, and they always say that we wouldn't have them around if someone wouldn't have done; what they're warning you about.

In the military we have what seem like silly rules and cautions we sometimes encounter, and they always say that we wouldn't have them around if someone wouldn't have done; what they're warning you about.

I spent almost 5 years in the USAF. :mrgreen:

Same reason we have these redundant "oral use only" stickers on the amoxicillin suspension Rx's... I know your child has an ear infection, but the medicine goes in their MOUTH, not their EAR!!!

oh, and don't forget to unwrap your suppositories before use...
... and I know they look almost like hershey's kisses, but I can assure you they don't taste like them!

Last edited:
Dang....another sweet spot we are restricted from...

oh, and don't forget to unwrap your suppositories before use...... and I know they look almost like hershey's kisses, but I can assure you they don't taste like them!
Suppositories don't work. For all the good they did me I could just as well have stuck them up my ... :lmao:

hahaha... nice shot.

and i've gotta say your mammoth peak B/W shot on your site is awesome.

I spent almost 5 years in the USAF. :mrgreen:

I crewed the 135 for 5 years in the USAF and let me tell you...We had some dumb rules. I cannot fathom the stupidity of people!!

Possible Mario down the drainage pipe reference?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back