No doze stroboscopic

Marco120588

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Here is my attempt at a stroboscopic photo. These no doze really help.

must have alot of newbies on board, this photo got bumped way back and is definately reply-worthy!! ;)

I have no idea what stroboscopic means (sounds like something i don't want my doctor to do to me) but this shot is really wicked!

I would simply crop the edges as much as possible and then burn the white bits in background to emphasize the falling pills

This is a choice pic mate!! :thumbsup:

like your grenade photo too :)

did you use a strobe light, with camera on tripod and set to either 1 sec or bulb exposure?
this is inspirational, it has given me some ideas...
would have been cool to get the bounce of the bottle, but i really like what you have done with this none the less.
you are quite creative!

I used a strobe light and set the exposure time to bulb. I kind of guessed at the aperature setting and got lucky. I made this picture by taping fishing line of the bottom of the bottle and then I placed the bottle upside down and unscrewed the cap and let the bottle rest on the cap. Then with one hand I held down my cable release and with the other hand I pulled the bottle into the air with the fishing line. The fishing line is a little bit visible in the picture :( but i got what i was going for.

yup, makes sense since the cap was obviously stationary throughout the exposure. i should have noticed that right off. how about trying to drop it instead? you could screw on cap very loosely, and might even need an assistant to drop while you hit the bulb...
again, what you have done is very creative!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back