No Evil

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...unless you belong to the darkside :twisted:

Gotta admit right off the bat that I messed up. I thought it was hear no, see no, speak no. So I configured in the wrong order :er:

61552102-L.jpg

love the idea....awsome.... would make an excellent advertisiment for the d/s gallery!... those cutting pliers look very dangerous in the wrong hands... or even your hands :lol: ..... oh the accidents that are waiting to happen for the pursuit of a d/s picture.... i was close to loosing a thumb the other day.... still, would have made an awsome picture :headbang: ... great work mate :thumbup:

crawdaddio said:
You're an effing freakshow! I like the idea, and it's well done. Crop the top maybe?

he probably takes that as a compliment :lol:

dont crop this!! the dark in the top balances the bottom...i just love this idea....

and angel, i am thinking calliopallie used an accident and made a shot...(the tub suicide shot)...

so if you have a freak accident with your thumb..take a shot of it... and post here, we are all able to appreciate the creativity even in pain!!

Calliope said:
Mr. Creative has done it again! Nice work! :thumbup:

I second that!

Whenever I see something from you, I am always so tickled ... can't wait to see what you've come up wtih ... but in the back of my mind I'm whispering, "Be ready ... you may get the willies!" :D

But they're all superb!

:headbang: :headbang: Right Freakin on Woody. Love this one.:headbang: :headbang:

I love it! When you say someone is a freak in here, it's a good thing - you freak. :hug:: Nicely done! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back