No Exit

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'd like to express my gratitude to the Weather Gods of Manitoba for unleashing their best skies and cloud formations almost every time I'm out shooting.

This is near Grunthal, a small town 60 km south of Winnipeg.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I really like it.. simple lines and the coloring is fantastic!

Great shot! I like the composition/color and the sign really makes a LOL!

Lovely shot - the only one small gripe I would have is that the sky looks to be slightly over-processed (perhaps too much saturation or too much contrast). Other than that, it's relly striking and I love the contrast of the Primary Colours

is it HDR?
Ho do I get colors to be that crisp?
No HDR, just a normal exposure. I don't do anything special to get vivid colours (in fact, I don't always get vivid colours). I think this particular scene was just vivid, and I happened to be there with a camera :)

the only one small gripe I would have is that the sky looks to be slightly over-processed (perhaps too much saturation or too much contrast).
It's probably too much contrast, as I tend to desaturate all my photos (coincidentally, I desaturate right after increasing the contrast).

Thanks everybody for your kind comments. (I honestly thought this was going to be one of those images that go unnoticed and rack up a grand total of zero replies :))

Haha, way to curse your own thread.

The photo is great. The color just pops out, and is fantastic. And I too love that sign!!
You should post that sign and in the signs assignment thread, it is hilarious!

I might do just that later tonight (I didn't even know that such a thread existed!).

I can almost feel a cool breeze on my face...and the slight smell of cow manure in the distance! ;-)
I'm still feeling the smell, and this was shot a couple of weeks ago!

Thanks for looking and commenting, guys/gals!

Haha, way to curse your own thread.

The photo is great. The color just pops out, and is fantastic. And I too love that sign!!

Darn ... I didn't know there was a Signs assignment thread ... I can't find it .... can you put up the link?

Just wondering.. Why is there ghosting on the horizon? Any chance you played with Shadow/highlight?

Just wondering.. Why is there ghosting on the horizon? Any chance you played with Shadow/highlight?
No... This image was edited with Picasa (if there's such thing as editing with Picasa :)). I cloned something out of the frame with Photoshop Elements later on, though.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, guys.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back