No Fear

Birinni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
nofear120ry9.jpg

I quite like this image; it converys a nice sense of space and solitude. I would however consider cloning out the ship on the horizon; it's so small as to be nothing more than a dot, and IMHO, a distraction.

I would however consider cloning out the ship on the horizon; it's so small as to be nothing more than a dot, and IMHO, a distraction.

When I look at this picture one time, I agree. The next time I look at it, I feel like balances out the picture well by providing asymmetry to make the focus point more dominant. I think it could stay or go and still be a great image. :thumbup:

i like the image, and maybe the ship has got something to do with the title? like him standing there fearless towards the ship that will eventually crash into the concrete he's standing on? i'm just guessing here ...
anyway, nice photo

I really like this shot, it is a very powerful picture yet very calm all at the same time (if that makes any sense)

This is a fantastic picture! To get the crispness you got in the clouds is amazing. I personally think the boat should stay. It is one of those little details that makes you look at the pic and then relook for all the details once you see the boat.

Most reactions

Back