Reaction score
ac9c2340.jpg

acb11900.jpg

acd11900.jpg

Agfa Optima 100 ISO, Handheld, Available Light

a8758900.jpg

Kodak Tourist, No.1 Supermatic, 4.5 lens

For what it's worth, I'm impressed!
Can't make my mind up between the second or third one for favorite.

thats a cool little camera with some nifty pics! looks like it captured the lowlight situations quite good, do you remember the shutter speeds?

Shutter speeds of 1/25, 1/10 and 1/5 were used. I am not sure of the exact speed of each of these photos. A steady hand is required when shooting at these speeds with no tripod.

Well, I personally strongly favour the first one - I'm one for any diagonal lines in photos, and I find those both in the ceiling lights as well as the windows, so I just love this one.

"No flash allowed" is a challenge, and one that I sometimes try to take, too, with varying results (often my waste paper basket gets a lot "to eat" then), but those that turn out make me squeal with delight.

So I do appreciate that you took that challenge with the wonderful old equipment you're using, P (does that stand for Peter, maybe?), and must say that you succeeded very well.

Indoor photography with no flash is a challenge, but the results are great if you can get it right. I got quite a few nice shots at the museum. I will post more later. You guessed the name correctly.

Most reactions

Back