No Horsing Around

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Very friendly guys. These are two different horses. The first two are the same and the last two are the same. No, he's not wearing colored contacts :mrgreen: Poor guy had a blind eye. It never moved, and if you look just above the pupil, it's indented.

First two shots have a medium amount of desaturation. Not sure why...I just liked it that way :blushing:

53541921-L.jpg

53667649-L.jpg

53667657-L.jpg

53667653-L.jpg

Beautiful shots! I really like the colors and the comps. Great job!

Horse pics... Great!
They are friendly creatures who even like ME to take their pictures when I see them.

I just love this second photo here! That angle, tilt, the way the horse holds his head --- it is all perfect to me.

I am not too fond of the partly desaturation in the first, but that is a personal thing (maybe it's also derived from envy? Since I don't know how it is being done? Ah well. No..... ;))

I like how the desaturation in the first gives it a colder, bleaker feel - and with the snow on the mountains it makes the horse seem like a sort of tundra pony. Very cool :thumbup:

absolutely awesome! i love your post processing
#2 rocks :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone!

LaFoto, I simply desaturated the entire image slightly. I know you're using an older version of PS, but I'm sure you can find it. I go to >image >adjustments >hue/saturation Then I slide the saturation to a -number. I usually saturate/desaturate each color one at a time, but this one I just did the master.

cool shots, i like the effect of the desaturation in the first two! :thumbup:

Woodsac ... as usual ... awesome. I love the colors in them, too. The blue of the sky is the perfect contrast to the white in the mountains and in the horsie ...

:thumbup:

really beautiful shots...would love to just stand there in the first one... great back ground...

love the blue eye on the horse.... sharp colors...

I really like the 1st and 3rd...

Steve

Most reactions

Back