No laughing...Inspired by Nukie

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
fencemanda.jpg

he made me do it

that is cool photo manda, love the warm colours and those mischeiviousness aussies eyes peaking from edge. It looks a bit diffused too which gives the photo a nice warm feel :)

very creative! you keep getting better and better manda :cheer: I love this shot! my favourite from ya so far (I said that in your last post too!)

did you use any filters/pshop effects on this?

neat photo! the line in the table pulls my eye to your eye- the placement of your fingers draws my eye to that line in the table. this photo "flows" very well from left to right. excellent composition.

is it possible to sharpen this, or did you diffuse on purpose?

btw, you have a beautiful eye (so i assume you have beautiful eyes) and very pretty, very feminine fingers...

lovely composition .. love the color :D

This is a cool image, Manda! How do you two come up with these ideas? Very nifty little pose. It looks sepia toned, and I like the softness. Well done! :thumbsup:

btw, you have a beautiful eye (so i assume you have beautiful eyes) and very pretty, very feminine fingers...

It's ok, Osmer-Toby - go ahead and lust for her. A lot of the guys here do. She's probably used to it. :wink:

ahaha- i have this habit of commenting on beauty whenever i see it. do i lust for the beautiful image? yes. for the woman herself? well, i would have to know her mind better first, but if i were not married (or if i were the cheatin' kinda guy, which i am not) this might be a possibility!
also, i have an appreciation for hands (a fetish, perhaps?) and hers really are pretty- feminine, slim, graceful...
besides, she's in Australia, no? i'm all the way over here on the east coast of the US- and long distance lust never seems to work out. Lol.
my comments stand- her eye is pretty and so is her hand.
and so, too, is her photo!!!

terri, how about uploading a photo of you so i can lust after you, too...? :wink:

Babe,

You have the most gorgeous cuticals....

:::secretley lusts for manda's eyes:::

md

Great picture manda. The color really is what makes this picture great for me. The composition is also great but I don't know if I would have like it as much if not for the unique color. It adds to the feel of your composition.

Stunning.....

eyes!

Well ok, eye, since there is only one and who knows what the other looks like? :wink:

terri, how about uploading a photo of you so i can lust after you, too...?

They already exist on the forum. That said, it's probably better for you to lust after Odin here.....

<<<<------ He's a lot of fun! :D

Phew. i thought you were gonna tell me that IS you. :LOL:

well, Odin is a little cutie. i'm doing a pug shoot next week- the principal of the school at which i teach has two and she wants some portraits. pugs have awesome personalities, don't they?
wow, Odin has real pretty, very sexy paws...

:::lusts after Odin, the proxy:::

OMG!! A pug shoot! Now THAT is going to be fun! Yes, they are instinctual hams in front of the camera. I mean, look at that mutt - he was grinning at me because he'd just chased the cat through the sprinkler and was ever so pleased.

You'll HAVE to post the pug shots here - you just have to! :D

i definitely will. supposed to shoot tues or wed, so look for them towards the middle of the week.
my dad had two pugs, so i know they are real characters. i'm lookin' forward to this shoot...

Most reactions

Back