No Longer Single

Hmmm I think they must've had a private viewing... you know like a tupperware party... but with fluffy, feather pillows. ;-)

Meysha said:
So are you the blackhawk going down or is little you the black hawk?

I was making movie recommendations!!

I walk away from this topic for 10mins and it gets FUBAR'd!! :lol:

As your relationship moves along... you won't be wanting to go and see the latest cool awesome movie.... you'll wanna go see the dodgiest movie that noone goes to see.

hehehe. That's fun. Whole cinema to yourselves.... now i wonder what you could do there. Mmmmm............

So have you picked a wedding location yet?
Babies names?

(You're probably wishing right now you didn't tell us.... well... didn't tell me at least ey.)

Nice one Arty. Don't forget to exercise patience if you go and see a film. "Who's that man?", "What's he doing?" every two seconds.... women eh? JUST WATCH THE FILM! Lol. Don't try that cheesy move of yawning, stretching and putting your arms around her either! Or the willy in the popcorn joke - they don't like that. :)

Rob

Scurra said:
Way to go Arty, it seems you have more luck than me.. if you find yourself at a loose end anytime you can try and hook me up as well ;)

Forget Hitch we have Arty: Love doctor.

so you are single Scurra?... that's interesting.... hmmm.... :p:p

Dan, don't listen to Vicky and Peter... they are messing here... just take your girl and see Madagascar :D and enjoy it :)

Xmetal said:
Avoid Jewellery shops, they're expensive!

That's right. Small steps. Start at the trinket machine in your local Mall :)

I'm not even into jewlerly, but I get it anyway lol

robhesketh said:
Nice one Arty. Don't forget to exercise patience if you go and see a film. "Who's that man?", "What's he doing?" every two seconds.... women eh? JUST WATCH THE FILM! Lol.
Rob

I'm sorry :( I do that.

Meysha said:
Awwwwww that's so cool! I can't wait to hear the stories from your dates, first kiss... ahhhhh. Unless.... you haven't already made out with her have you? Awwwww.
I remember my first make out session with Adrian.... we were watching Fight Club. hehehe ... Dan, Can I suggest choosing a slightly more romantic video. ;-)

Well..I eh...umm...hehe I dont kiss and tell ;)

Ill pm yah Meysha ;)

As for the movie recenmondations...now im scared! not sure what you guys expective of me....lolll..
But as I post this weve been out 1 day and 1 hour :p so gimme a chance! lol

Hmm...all these ideas...sad fact is she goin on holls and wont see her for two weeks now....aww nuggets....

Hmmm...my first make out session with Erik was during The Matrix 2. I think I still haven't seen that whole movie.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back