No Longer Single

:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Don't worry ian... if pete got up in a pair of high heels, fish nets and a big feather boa I think Age would be first in line to see that. :lol: Along with the rest of TPF.
But I'm not sure about giving you a blow... he's a little shy i think so he tends to stay away from those sorts of confrontations.

I have no idea what you mean by 'goose me'. :confused:

Meysha said:
Don't worry ian... if pete got up in a pair of high heels, fish nets and a big feather boa I think Age would be first in line to see that. :lol: Along with the rest of TPF.

Little Britain anyone? :lol:

Don't you know the tv show Little Britain? Used to be shown on the ABC here. Funny funny british comedy... very strange too.

One skit involved a guy and his finace in situations and then the guy would just say 'bitty'. Everyone would always say... "But you've just had Bitty". He'd say "Bitty!!" (like give me bitty now.)
Bitty ended up being his mother's breast. He'd drink from em... really gross... but oh so funny. You've got to see it.

hehe, i've seen an epp or 2 of Little Britain - I wet my pants laughing at some of the stuff they did!

Bitty?
bitty.jpg

:puke: :lol:

I have no idea what you mean by 'goose me'.
Sneaks up behindVicky and gently pinches her bum. :blushing:

That's goosing.

Most reactions

Back