No more excuses.

smithdan

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A while back, my brother loaned me his 500C. He moved over to digital 10 years or so ago. Also the whole works was hopelessly jammed as can happen with these. Anyway, it's now amoung friends and working fine except for light leaks around the dark slide. Until I can buy it the little fuzzy strips and install them, black electrical tape works great.

Great day to take this one out. Harsh sun, old snow with no surface detail and icy reflection, and cold enough to interfere with the thinking required.

Anyway, shot 1 roll FP4+ at 125, Luna six metered mostly incident, EV +1 in an attempt to not lose the shadow detail. Developed in D76 1:1 10 min. then scanned with a little help from PSE.

What a total trip! Clunk! Clunk! $img110 - Copy.jpg$img112e.jpg$img114ee.jpg$img105e1.jpg

These look great - you did a good job with your exposures. Nice contrast, too. For a casual outing, you should be very pleased with these!

(btw, I moved your thread to MF from Alternative Processes - despite what the digital crowd would have you believe, simply shooting film isn't an alternative photographic process.) ;)

Thanks terri, been putting stuff on the other place because of the "classic camera" thing. This machine to me is still the pointy end of film technology but I'm an old guy. Was happy with the results, now have to find subjects that are worthy of this camera. I have no bone to pick with digital, just haven't taken enough time yet to learn how to use it to advantage.

Good on ya! I wish I had the energy to pull out my RB.

Thanks Rick. only seen pictures of the big Mamiya, a guy let me hold a 6x6 Bronica briefly. Hoping to get an extention on the H loan.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back