No more generic school photos!

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_SJF0012-2-copy.jpg

All he's missing is a gold toof and some chains.

Why isn't he wearing a belt?

I like the whole "no more generic school photos" But graffiti with dress shirt and a tie...

just doesnt make sense to me.

LOL Nit picking Toofpaste! (but yeah your right!!!)

Alpha he has gone through no less than 4 leather belts since September! Every one he has managed to loose!

Thanks everyone!

I think thats awesome! How did you do the grafitti?

Yeah, that's pretty wicked. I'm not sure the outfit works with the graffiti, but you could look at as a subject-based contrast, I suppose. Either way, nice work here. Creative graffiti, for sure.

hhaha... that's really excellent. God I really can't stand the "photographers" my school gets for our kids pictures... not that I would expect them to be this cool, but damn... somewhere in between would be good? :)

I like the whole "no more generic school photos" But graffiti with dress shirt and a tie...

just doesnt make sense to me.

But this is exactly what makes the image for me!!!

I like it.. except for the missing belt.

the contrast between the boy and the background is great, not just in terms of colour and brightness.

I share Alex's view on this!
It is a school photo, hence he's in uniform, but it is not "generic" in so far as the background totally contrasts his formal clothes.
And if he's one to always lose his belts, over and again, then the very fact should actually be documented in the photo, too. Looks wrong, sure does, but ... it also is wrong to keep losing one's belts! (Reminds me of my brother when he was about that young, he needed glasses then for only about 1 1/2 years, and kept losing them! Glasses! Tsk ;)).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back