no more j and c

montresor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Am I way behind the curve on this? I just visited J and C to see about some film and this was posted there:

Update 5/12/07:
Dear Customers,

Over the last few months while we have diligently tried to move and reorganize our operation's in order to overcome major stumbling blocks which have come our way, we now find ourselves in an untenable position. While we thought we had overcome the major obstacles, recent events have now changed things once again. Threats of frivolous law suits, the expense involved in defending against them and suppliers unilaterally deciding to nullify contracts and do business with competitors have made it impossible to come back as planned. We therefore regrettably have decided it's better to exit than continue to fight a battle that cannot be won.

We will not be re-opening our retail operation and wish all of our former customers the best.

We will continue to work the ULF and T-Max deals on a custom basis.
All T-Max orders already placed are still valid.

We would like to publicly thank Ilford and Kodak for their continued support during these difficult times.

JandC Photo

Oh cr@p! I used to buy from them. Now what??

Yeah; always depressing to lose a resource. Matt started a thread on it a few days ago: clicky.

Start thinking about this company in Berlin, Dimitri. It might be a good replacement. See thread.

Oh no! What will the alphabet be without them?! Quick, everyone make sure they don't takeB & H.

Sorry to be a smartass but I thought that was funny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back