No more kids...

crh428

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got finished trying to take a bunch of candid shots of my kids. I am trying to practice exposure and focus...

Of course as soon as the camera comes out they start acting like heathens. I think taking pics without the wife around to corral them was a bad idea...

Wish they could just be normal, but then again they are my kids...:lol:

You could try talking to them, but if thats not a common experience and are you not the calm dominant of the family, that may be a problem... lol.

When my niece sees my camera come out she asks me if I need a model to practice on. :lol:

The camera is a pretty new thing around here. I think it just gets them all excited. I think once they get bored with it they will change.

I was just a little frustrated when I posted that.

It showed a little, and I was trying to lighten things up. No parent calls their kids "heathens" seriously... lol

Kids are like bears. If they're around you too much they lose their natural fear. It's much easier for me to take pictures of other people's kids.

Wish they could just be normal, but then again they are my kids...:lol:
From what you describe..... they are normal ;)

I'm trying for a great candid shot of my 7 year old. I have a couple of the 4 year old as she is extremely photogenic. It's so easy, every thing she does could be a great photo up on the wall. But get the camera out with the 7 year old, and it's goof-off time.

Wonder if she will mind an 8x10 of her sticking her tongue out and wagging her fingers by her ears hung in the living room right beneath the 4 year old's fantastic picture of her relaxing on the porch swing.

Just take as many shots of the kids when they are young that you can. Everything and anything. Many of the photos will be extremely useful when they are older and dating, muhahahaha! :twisted:

Tell them it's for the milk carton.

Keeping the camera out and in hand all of the time might help De-sensatize them. Sooner or later they should get tired of "Goofing" for the camera. Keep it out and ready to take a picture at a moments notice anytime your home.

My kids hate the camera and make stupid faces to ruin the picture....so I have tried to develope some "NINJA" skills to sneek up on them.

Good Luck...I think your gonna need it!

Vince

What better candid shot than to get a bunch of kids acting up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back