No October POTM. Did I miss something?

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the title suggests. Is there no October 13 POTM thread? Are you guys still continuing this contest?

I was wondering too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mishele's been too doggone busy hunting down sexy, jiggle-filled avatar .gifs to get the balloting thread done! ;-)

Actually, I think the POTM is Overread's thing. But Mish has tried to keep it up the last couple of months, but Over seems to be over-occupied somewhere else. :D
I don't think we ever even got the August winner posted on the home page. Robin's July photo is still there, and my September photo (although Robin's photo got a bigger space than mine; I think I'll report favoritism among the TPF mods… :D )

EDIT: Oh, and I never saw that grand prize I was supposed to get. A new car wasn't it? That would certainly come in handy about now. :lmao:

Actually, I think the POTM is Overread's thing. But Mish has tried to keep it up the last couple of months, but Over seems to be over-occupied somewhere else. :D
I don't think we ever even got the August winner posted on the home page. Robin's July photo is still there, and my September photo (although Robin's photo got a bigger space than mine; I think I'll report favoritism among the TPF mods… :D )

Yeah, you do that Sharon. BTW, how are you feeling?

Like I got hit in the chest with a concrete block that was moving at about 70mph.
And like I am VERY happy to have WALKED away from that!

Chest still hurts too much to really even consider trying to hold the camera and walk around with it. Patience is really not my strongest point. :D

Like I got hit in the chest with a concrete block that was moving at about 70mph.
And like I am VERY happy to have WALKED away from that!

Chest still hurts too much to really even consider trying to hold the camera and walk around with it. Patience is really not my strongest point. :D

Sorry to hear it still hurts. praying for a speedy recovery. If the weather is like it is here, it's almost too cool to get out and shoot birds anyway. (I think the are starting to walk further south now ;) )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back