MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
all set up and everyone in the house disappeared

i-DQGW5LT-L.jpg

Bummer... all that rum and no one to share it with. :D

Yup I'll post it on here but never on Facebook,the bottle wouldn't last an hour if my friends found out.

Hey, not too shabby! I like the way you lighted both the bottle and the glass, and got good color on the liquor. It's almost like you've been practicing or something.

Hey, not too shabby! I like the way you lighted both the bottle and the glass, and got good color on the liquor. It's almost like you've been practicing or something.

Thanks. Ya the Captain is the most patient subject I've worked with

I'll have to wait until I can catch up with the nieces for any portrait practice. MLW and lazy lobster run from the camera and I'm too darn ugly to photograph.

I'll have to wait until I can catch up with the nieces for any portrait practice. MLW and lazy lobster run from the camera and I'm too darn ugly to photograph.

My son and wife came home from work and I heard my son in the other room tell my wife "lets go back out dads got the lights setup"

I think you need to go ahead and drink that one, then pour another. The ice is looking a little wilted, and it's diluting the color of the rum :1247:

I'd like to see some of your work once you've finished that glass :D

Very nice lighting and exposure. Makes me want to go get some which means you did your job.

Awesome. Can we see a setup photo? I could learn something from your practice!

and I'm too darn ugly to photograph.

You should try it. MSnowy inspired me to step out of my comfort zone. Putting your selfie out there on display for C&C is scary, but a great learning experience.

Most reactions

Back