No ordinary morning

Trinity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Untitled-2.jpg

Snapshot out of my window.
I always have a small rainbow in pictures like this. I´m not able to catch the light without getting it with this camera. :meh:

We are going through a lovely stretch of Indian Summer right now here in North Germany, aren't we, Trinity?

And hey, you've got a WONDERFUL view outside your bedroom window! Absolutely great! All those sunflowers... and the sun --- it is lens flare that gives you the "rainbows" when you photograph right into the sun. Some don't like it at all, others don't mind... with me it depends.

This being a snapshot (as you are saying by putting it up here), I don't mind the "rainbows" in the low lefthand corner. I just enjoy the angle, the colours, the clouds and the general impression of nice, warm weather that this photo suggests.

(Oh, by the way, and just on a side note: I searched for my Oldenburg-pics on here, but it seems like I have meanwhile taken ALL of them from my server again, so all you can "see" is what I wrote about them and the red x's for "no photo available"... ah well...)

Most reactions

Back