No parking

SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... and yet 100 cops disobey and park up to go get donuts or file their taxes at e-trade or something.

No seriously, there's no cop station for at least a mile.

... unfortunately, this is as close as I was allowed to get to the bikes, and thus couldn't get the right juxtaposition of the no parking sign. But it's there!!

i like this. bikes, street light, one way sign, diamonds on the pavement, man hole cover, wish i could see it a little larger. From what i can tell though, i kinda like this. Your foreground really makes this. Pretty good.

I like it :)

maybe to distortion on the left for a bit

... and yet 100 cops disobey and park up to go get donuts or file their taxes at e-trade or something.

No seriously, there's no cop station for at least a mile.

... unfortunately, this is as close as I was allowed to get to the bikes, and thus couldn't get the right juxtaposition of the no parking sign. But it's there!!
Nice, I like it. :)

You're in New York. Cops do what they want there, since they're the biggest police force in the country with around 50,000 officers (~35,000 uniformed) and military capabilities. o_O Stay out of their way, and they won't stop and frisk you. ;)

Thanks. It was a tough crop from a 35mm and about 15 meters away.
There were even more bikes nearer the top of the image but I didn't want to include a car that was in the way of the view.

These were the president's motorcade road blockers - the bikes which shot along the route and blocked off traffic at every block.
Pretty cool to see though :)

Thanks for the comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back