Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NoPride233.jpg

Now thats fantastic, brilliant title.
Id give this...5/10...I reckon it could really be amplified (I know I say these on all my posts) with a tighter crop, maybe play with levels, or make it black and white...maybe I could edit this shot and show you what I mean?

I think it's great Tuna :) You always manage to catch the interesting people among the crowd, and this certainly makes me smile. Excellent capture!

Artemis said:
Now thats fantastic, brilliant title.
Id give this...5/10...I reckon it could really be amplified (I know I say these on all my posts) with a tighter crop, maybe play with levels, or make it black and white...maybe I could edit this shot and show you what I mean?

:lmao: oh me!

excellent capture Tuna!

Aww, very nice.

Did he know you took this picture?

some days are diamonds, 'eh tuna.... great catch....this cracks me up...
"no pride" is right...(but tweetie??? hard to be a man with tweetie over your head...)

this is just hilarious.....thanks tuna...

Artemis, Amanda, JonMikal and photong - thanks for your comments and I'm glad you liked it.

Artemis, I usually convert everything to B&W (it is a bizarre sight to see my wife and children...) but in this case we lose the crucial pink element. Also, I've cropped it tighter and didn't like losing the space on the left which seems to "lift and seperate" the subject from the crowd behind a little better.

photong, as with most of my street shots, the subject usually isn't aware of my capture - so, no I don't believe he was.

Tuna

Lift and separate..........a real playtex moment?

Great shot. The picture is a good story, all by itself.

Tuna...this one rocks...well done, and thanks for the chuckle. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back