*No Title*

inneist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Maybe I missed a better composition, it turned out this way:

equa.jpg

Knut?

Day of the end of all Christmas trees and all the decorations?
Well, our tree went out today, too ... into the garden, where it got planted, for it is a live tree with its roots still there. We now hope it will grow but the weather is warm, the ground is soft and damp ... should work.

As to this photo ... if it were mine I'd begin to hate lens distortion, but we all (or the majority of us) have to cope with it.

Who's the person you included into your fame at the very right bottom? Something suggests you included that person on purpose...

well, interesting picture. and B&W was a good choice! :)

but it gives me some vertigo as everything seems to rotate right ... ;)

and that person included in the frame really poses a riddle I think :)

Well, is it OK at last, Alex?
I type so much ... am I not allowed the odd typo (well, I have to admit this is the second you are detecting within only minutes, but ................ :oops: ) Well.....

FRAME.
F - R - A - M - E, tsienny. That is what I meant to say!

(My God, upon all this commenting I now have to go proof-read all my posts :drunk: )

:hail:

Thank you ever soooooooooooooooooo much, Sir Alex!

:greenpbl:

LaFoto, you remember the snow thing you asked me last time? Yesterday I ran into a Russian who told me they didn't have snow either in Moscow last Christmas! The newspaper says this may depress the public and an increased consumption of alhohol is feared. :confused:

Without snow Christmas I've found out a depressing scene. At least that's what I felt when I took this photo. I imagine if I could step a bit back and rotate my perspective a bit to the right so that the woman wasn't squeezed into the corner, it would be a great contrast. But I hadn't realised I missed this until when I got home. :(

Thanks for you two's passage here. :)

LaFoto, you remember the snow thing you asked me last time? Yesterday I ran into a Russian who told me they didn't have snow either in Moscow last Christmas! The newspaper says this may depress the public and an increased consumption of alcohol is feared. :confused:

Without snow Christmas I've found out a depressing scene. At least that's what I felt when I took this photo. I imagine if I could step a bit back and rotate my perspective a bit to the right so that the woman wasn't squeezed into the corner, it would be a great contrast. But I hadn't realised I missed this until when I got home. :(

Thanks for you two's passage here. :)

Oh, sorry for the double entry in the morning. I had some problem with Linux.

I gave it another try. This time is without the woman in the corner, would it look better? Thanks for your feedback in advance!

eqqu.jpg

Salut,

1st one I don't like too much your B&W conversion, too much grey, not contrasted enough for me.

2nd one seems very slightly more contrasted, but what I dislike is the grey sky maybe some colour prefilter could help you to make it more intense ans save you picture.

Composition is funny but not more for me :D

Mat

Hehe, it was an overcast sky and a gray day, I can't invent the noir when there's none. :p Maybe I can lighten up the photo through adjusting the curves? Just tried, the sky got blown out in white. :(

So with or without the woman in the picture, you are indifferent?

Thanks, Mat. :)

Most reactions

Back