No Weekly Challenge 2/17 - 2/23? This place is going to the Dogs!

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and cats, and chipmunks, and ferrets...

For this week post photos of animals. New photos only please. Get out there and shoot!

Motion blur abounds, but it captures her spirit.
MJK_7402 riley running-s.jpg

and in a more contemplative moment (also in the back yard this afternoon) ...
MJK_7409_DxO-s.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday morning bump

27EF9226-973E-406E-B6F5-589356C486CB.jpeg
From my attempt at Portrait Lighting my daughter the other night. This guy wanted in on the action. He didn’t like sitting on the barstool.

View attachment 153956 From my attempt at Portrait Lighting my daughter the other night. This guy wanted in on the action. He didn’t like sitting on the barstool.
So proud that the dog sat still at all! Mine are a non-stop blur of chaos.

A little popcorn Olympics. Set up the old projector screen with a black blanket for the backdrop. Natural light. It is not as sharp as I would like. I used AI Servo, highspeed, f2.5, 1250 SS, 3200 ISO. Capturing action shots is one area I would like to work on this year.

Quincy loves popcorn by Cheryl, on Flickr

View attachment 153956 From my attempt at Portrait Lighting my daughter the other night. This guy wanted in on the action. He didn’t like sitting on the barstool.

Very surprised he sat on the bar stool!

Didn’t give him a lot of choice. :)

I sat him on there, made sure he was balanced and walked a few steps away. He won’t jump down onto the hardwood floor because he’ll slide so he had to sit until I put him down. If we had been on the carpet he would have scrammed the minute I turned my back.

Last edited:
A little popcorn Olympics. Set up the old projector screen with a black blanket for the backdrop. Natural light. It is not as sharp as I would like. I used AI Servo, highspeed, f2.5, 1250 SS, 3200 ISO. Capturing action shots is one area I would like to work on this year.

Quincy loves popcorn by Cheryl, on Flickr

Super! My Webster would do this all day long, with hotdogs...

Very surprised he sat on the bar stool!

Didn’t give him a lot of choice. :)

I sat him on there, made sure he was balanced and walked a few steps away. He won’t jump down onto the hardwood floor because he’ll slide so he had to sit until I put him down. If we had been on the carpet he would have scrammed the minute I turned my back.

Good thing he didn't try to jump down. He looks comfortable :)

Most reactions

Back