No Word Association Death Poll

Close no word association?

• Lock the thread!

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Let the spammers have there way

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so what are you trying to say about people with high post counts huh? :mrgreen: :p

its ok. i post alot cause im too busy in real life to go outside much, so you guys are like family...sometimes :wink:

md

MDowdey said:
so what are you trying to say about people with high post counts huh? :mrgreen: :p

its ok. i post alot cause im too busy in real life to go outside much, so you guys are like family...sometimes :wink:

md

It's a good thing ya said "sometimes" cuz makin bakin with yer cousin is nastieeeee!!!

AlisonS said:
I think that's one great thing about having the user reputation feature on the new board. It gives people recognition when they deserve it. :mrgreen:
Don't get me started on my experiences with mana. :mrgreen:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This forum is odd.
It has no little ****s who I want to kill because they're acting like 10 year olds.

Chase said:
I think that thread is actually entertaining for quite a few that are involved in it
Yes, it is.

If I don't like hockey I simply do not watch it or play! But I would not want the game to be banished:). But at the same time, I don't want me to be a reason for others uneasyness.

I've never opened it or played so I can't vote. But I tend to agree that if several users are still enjoying the thread, why kill it? Just don't open it! :sun:

oi, i think you guys took my thread a bit too seriously. then again being sarky sometimes doesn't lend itself to greatest of understanding on forums.

i will let the thread live and just take the p*** out of "no word association" posters by hurling invectives at them from a distance :)[/end cheekiness]

mygrain said:
IMO it's been a fun thread. It's amazing what can be said by someone using just one word at a time. I will miss you NO WORD ASSOCIATION thread... :cry: ...it was my favorite thread.

I agree. I like the game as it's fun to see what's coming next and IMO it gives this forum a sense of being a well rounded site. I don't play to boost my count; and by the way, unless I'm missing something, what is the since of having a count? I like posting pics, and being part of a community that offers everything as well as silly games. just my .02 :confused:

core_17 said:
Be nice to my baby...you insult her and you'll have to deal with ME! :gun: :gun: :gun: :fangs:
bigun2.gif

I don't think I really touched it. I saw it once and knew it wasn't my place. I'd be at 1k already if a) I didnt leave for a few months, but mostly b) I talked/spammed in threads like that all day *no offence* :)
I guess post counts don't really matter, but some people do feel left out *cough* especially when someone who hasn't been here as long, has mroe than them. But I guess that means they're more active (in general? helping? talking/spemming?).

Most reactions

Back