Nobody knows...

Get well soon, LaFoto! If you don't have to be on antibiotics, all you can do is ride it out with what you've been doing. And it's a S.L.O.W. process! :x

Feel better. :hug::

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better really soon! :hug::

haha the ****ing system **** **** and ******** blocked the arsing word **** out of rehe****d, kind of like it does with *****footing and m*****nb.

Anyway......

I'm so sorry to hear about your cold Corinna :( . Colds suck. I actually seem to be coming down with something myself as well. Earlier this week I had to miss a day of school because of being really sick to my stomach, and although that went away it now seems I am now beginning to get a head cold. And I bet you were the one who gave it to me! Tsk tsk tsk, spreading your virus all around the internet like that. :p

Now everyone guess how I wrote this (no peeking, admins!):
ar
dot_clear.gif
se

:hugs: get well soon, Corinna!!

oh hope you feel better real soon corinna :D
i've been pretty unwell myself.. and it sucks :(

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR WELL-WISHES!

I am sure they have helped heaps, along with Vick's Vapour Rub and herbal teas and other things that I got myself in the pharmacy --- and today was our concert and we performed the first three cantatas of Johann Sebastian Bach's Christmas Oratorio and I was there with the others and tried my best.

And it kind of worked... My voice is still not quite back to where it was before, but it worked ok. I did not push it, I much relied on the other soprano singers around me, but I fear that the recording will show that I wasn't the only one who caught a cold right before the concert... :roll: ah well.

Since it was nothing as big as Mentos's Penderecki concert that she photographed, and since it was not televised, it turned out as it did and now we have to look into the future and hope that I'll not catch another cold only a couple of days before March 31! ;)

And this cold is on the decline. It is going, I am nowhere near as bad as I was when I posted this thread, so there. What do you say about a cold of this kind in my country: it comes for three days, stays for one and goes for three more days. So by Tuesday it should be GONE :mrgreen:!!

Nobody ever read my thanks...
And nobody knows that today I feel A LOT better than I did when I started this thread. Phew. That is good!

And if you are interested, you might want to look at this here:

121948247.jpg

and if you are even interested in the text, you also find that here:
http://www.rotenburger-rundschau.de/index.php?menu=55&command=showartikel&ID=41436

Yesterday I had the chance to listen to a video camera recording of the concert and ... outch! ... some was really, erm ... not ... quite ... so ... good :oops: OK, that microphone wasn't the best and I must still listen to the audio recording, but I fear the insecure choral beginnings will be heard on that tape, too :blushing:

But it's over and in the past now and the next concert will be better!
Must be!
I hope....

yay..you are famous!! :)

Most reactions

Back