Nobody likes Starlings...

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know they are invasive, loud and downright mean. Poked the camera out the window this morning.. Still wicked cold here.. I find them somewhat challenging to photograph because of the black and iridescence... Thanks for looking...

Starling 1_28 4 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Starling 1_28 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Starling 1_28 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Starling 1_28 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Nice! In the last one it looks like starlings don't even like starlings. haha.

*I* certainly don't. Scourge of the bird world, as far as I'm concerned. Maybe even lower than the ugly Turkey Vulture, which at least serves a purpose.

I do, however, like your pictures of them!

That first one is really nice.

Nice! In the last one it looks like starlings don't even like starlings. haha.
Actually they don't.. Multiple female starlings will fight to death over a male starling, the male of course sits back quietly probably hoping to have multiple girlfriends.
If I remember it correctly, more starlings die of fights than of natural causes. I should probably stop watching so much nat geo! :lol:

My fav of the set is #1, it's amazing everytime I look at your set of d7000 pics and what you can achieve with it.

The first is a really good shot. You kind of have to respect starlings for their survival skills. I always found the squirrels more bothersome than the starlings and wondered why there weren't more hawks around to eat them.

Great photos, I really like #1, it's a wonderful photo!!!

I like them better than Grackles !!!!

Nice shots Kris :icon_thumleft:

Most reactions

Back