none

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i didn't know what to tittle this but i saw someone who made their own cheap white box for backgrounds on small objects so just to try something a little different :

1. cut a hole or retangle at the top of a cardboard box

2. lined the inside with a thin materialed tye dye t-shirt

3. use a high power construction type light lamp to bring light into the top of the box

4. wait for my battery to charge : (

5. im just trying something different cause everyone keeps saying how boring my pics are : (

Or you should spend some time looking at GOOD photographs, reading up on composition and exposure and then putting some thought into your own photos.

Find something you are really interested in, and find a way of shooting it with a narrative and don't give up until you have it instead of going from one thing to another

Find something you are really interested in, and find a way of shooting it with a narrative and don't give up until you have it instead of going from one thing to another

well i actually tried for like an hour and over 100 photos to get these pictures of sheep near my house but they were just to far for my 55- 200 mm lense :(

well i actually tried for like an hour and over 100 photos to get these pictures of sheep near my house but they were just to far for my 55- 200 mm lense :(

Animals and wildlife is one of the most expensive areas of photography to get into. It also has the added challenge that you don't just have to know photography but the animal itself.
Is it harder than other forms of photography? Not really as such each area has its own challenges and problems - and one of wildlife is that good images tend to need good long lenses - and that means expense

ps 100 photos - go take another 100 :)
then read up on some composition (I'm at this stage) and learn how to compose when you can't get as close as you wish

Most reactions

Back