Noob from Houston!

texkid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all. Not really new to forums or photography per se. I am new to SLR's!

Short story:
I have been a huge fan of photography since my first disposable Fujifilm camera that I bought from Wal-mart back when I was in 8th grade. Always loved the idea that you could capture history with the push of a button.

For years, I maintained using those disposable Fujifilm cameras. Mainly because they were cheap than a whole new camera and noticed that the pictures came out better than those pesky Kodaks.

My first "REAL" camera was a Panasonic D-Snap. Took pictures here and there and loved it. Next was the Kodak Easy Share V603, mainly because I wanted more megapixels to play with. That came and went. The next one to the pile was a Sony W80. That camera REALLY expanded my horizons in photography. To this day, I still own all those cameras. The D-snap stays in the car for whenever I need to take a quick picture of anything. The Kodak is my backup to my Sony.

Finally, I am proud owner of a Sony A200. Because I am a huge fan of Sony products (notebooks, mp3 player, PSP) and because I want more than a point and shoot camera. Don't aspire to be a career photographer. I just love photography in general. Its cheaper than buying ammo for the range, that's for sure.

Purpose:
Just here to learn more about photography. Thank-you for letting me type your eyes off.

Hi, and welcome to TPF. I like when intro's give us some background on the person/their photo experience...so thanks for that!

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back