Noob Here...Nice Site.

When did you start seriously with photography?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhotoDudeMS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!!

I'm a new-ish photographer in South Mississippi. I won runner up in the animals category of the Ritz Camera "Capture Your World" International Photography Competition, and have been published in the local paper several times. ;)

I'm 18, and I've been shooting for 3 years. I shoot with a Nikon D40 and 2 lenses - an 18-55mm nikkor and a 55-200mm nikkor. And I use a tiltall classic Tripod.

I have a summer job as photographer for a summer camp, and am planning to major in graphic design and minor in photography starting in the fall of '08.

Great to have you here!

Geezzzz, what an awesome summer job. I think ill check out all the local camps and see if they would be intrested in letting me run a little thing.

And btw, im 15

Cool! It's Great to see people seriously into photography when they are young. Most of the guys I know are into Extreme sports, music, and politics. All of the pros that I know are at least 40!
Keep up the good work. I'll try to get some of my stuff on here soon.

interestingly currently it looks as if there is a separation between those who started eraly (11-15), and then there seems to be a second chance later in life and we get a second peek ;)

Anyway, I think you cannot get seriously into photography younger than 10.

I mean, I remember myself holding a light meter and taking shots below 10, but I would not call it serious ;)

I am not saying you should not play with photography at early ages.... the earlier the better

Most reactions

Back