Noob here with some pictures.

BrianLy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Let me know what you guys think, and how I can improve my skills. Thanks

The only editing I did to all the picture was change the brightness and contrast.

V-Tech yoooo .

I like the RSX one and the Integra one.

It is my friend four door Civic Si converted to a Civic Type R, he is an official Spoon member, but he put his ctr front end for this event. But other then that he is the only one with the Spoon front end in the USA.

find it hard to believe that only one person in the u.s. has a spoon front end... as many honda nuts there are im sure at least one other person has an official spoon, not spoom or fork :p hehe front end

Sorry, quickly looked at it. I thought it was RSX. Civic.. my bad.

That is a Civic or a CSX (from canada) or a J convert. Don't think it is a RSX!

overall, too many distractions. A lot of people in the background. The prelude one has Coconut juice can on the side. The integra one is over exposed i think.

As of right now he is the ONLY one with the Spoon front end, because his is the second spoon bumper that was imported here. and the black car is a Toyota Cressida.

i like 2,4 and 5 ,5 for being well focused and interesting.

As of right now he is the ONLY one with the Spoon front end, because his is the second spoon bumper that was imported here. and the black car is a Toyota Cressida.

like the pics, not a car nut so dont know what a spoon is but i like the red one lol

but one thing...how can you say he is the ONLY one in the US with a spoon when you say his one is the second one imported into the country? >_<

The first one is with Spoon, so he is the second one to have it and the only one on a car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back