Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

mushroom.jpg

todestools.jpg

hibicus.jpg

Vividgotcrickets.jpg

Vividheadven-1.jpg

goldenorbspider.jpg

#5! Awesome lol! Also, what are you running (set up) and what are you using when post editing?

These are very nice and don't look noobish at all. I like number 1, and 5 the best I think.

Yeah, wow... these definitely aren't noob-ish. First ... these are awesome. I really like the style, subjects, composition, etc.

I'll try to provide some C&C though.

1 doesn't show up for me

2 & 3 both look really good. I think some people might be a bit turned off by the amount of saturation but I personally like them. 2 bothers me a bit though that the mushroom gets cut off slightly on the right.

4. Composition looks great. The only thing I MIGHT suggest is increasing the depth of field to make the water droplets sharp but it's definitely a strong shot as is.

5. Awesome shot... I only wish he / she wasn't cut off on the bottom and the tail at the top.

6. Great sharpness and detail.

7. Another awesome shot. I'm sure it'll make some people cringe due to the subject but that's probably part of the goal.

Wow! Thank you guys sooo much! I am going to have to show my bf this thread as he wont let me move up to an SLR because my photo's are just ok. ;) I used a Canon S5 IS ( I got in September) I used picnik to edit them. I just got Corel Paint Shop Photo pro x2 but still have not got the hang of it :grumpy:

Most reactions

Back