Noob mistake! :(

artoledo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I took pics for my wifes cousin this weekend at her baby shower. I volunteered to do so as a gift. Well me being the great genius decided to use a filter for the shower. I mistook the UV filter for a diffusion filter and all the pics came out soft almost blurry! Anyone ever had this happen? Im so effin pissed that most of the great shots came out blurry.

A way to get a lot of the things you need.

For freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Basically girls get together and have a 'party' for their pregnant friend/relative and bring baby gifts.

Basically girls get together and have a 'party' for their pregnant friend/relative and bring baby gifts.

And a great way to torture men!

Torture men....are you crazy? THe men don't have to go to the baby shower and in exchange we get a bunch of items that we would have had to spend 100's of dollars on otherwise. Baby shower's rock. I wish I could have one once a year...lol.

Torture men....are you crazy? THe men don't have to go to the baby shower and in exchange we get a bunch of items that we would have had to spend 100's of dollars on otherwise. Baby shower's rock. I wish I could have one once a year...lol.
Well here in Florida and being hispanic..... the men HAVE to go..... so for us it is torture down here. :meh:

Seems my wife knew what they were. Apparently they are something of an American thing - a bit like Halloween, but with less make-up

Seems my wife knew what they were. Apparently they are something of an American thing - a bit like Halloween, but with less make-up
Yeah, I think it is an American thing. It's our uber capitalist society feeding the machine. It seems like we have at least 1 gift giving holiday a month over here along with all the special gift giving moments like birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers (this is double dipping since you get wedding gifts the day of), etc.

Fathers Day is this coming weekend folks! Be sure to buy him something expensive!

Yeah, I think it is an American thing. It's our uber capitalist society feeding the machine. It seems like we have at least 1 gift giving holiday a month over here along with all the special gift giving moments like birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers (this is double dipping since you get wedding gifts the day of), etc.

Fathers Day is this coming weekend folks! Be sure to buy him something expensive!

hey tharmsen... new avatar. cool but i almost didnt recognize you. i was used to seeing the old one.

i just hate the way every holiday and occasion turns into a business opportunity and marketing makes you feel like crap if you don't buy expensive presents. even saint valentines day or our local love holiday turned into gift giving-receiving oportunity... what happened to the old days when guys gave girls a string of spun red and white thread at the beginning of the spring... ohh well that is another story.

regarding the OP. i'll remember never to buy a diffusion filter... whatever that is.

hey tharmsen... new avatar. cool but i almost didnt recognize you. i was used to seeing the old one.

i just hate the way every holiday and occasion turns into a business opportunity and marketing makes you feel like crap if you don't buy expensive presents. even saint valentines day or our local love holiday turned into gift giving-receiving oportunity... what happened to the old days when guys gave girls a string of spun red and white thread at the beginning of the spring... ohh well that is another story.

regarding the OP. i'll remember never to buy a diffusion filter... whatever that is.
It is a filter that diffuses the images giving u nice round blurry ugly pictures that you will never be able to edit......

Bummer! Better luck next time ... ;)
I can guarantee that will never happen again!

You know .. We all learn from mistake. Who will not make mistake anyway.. At least, I am sure next time, for a $20000 photography job, you will not make this mistake again. So positive thinking wise, you should be glad that the cost of learning this mistake is low.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back