Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C thanks

this first one is small cus i didn't have the original pic, sorry

tree.jpg

DSC_0459.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

I really like #2! I know it's overdone, and the sky is blown, but I can't help but appreciate those colours!

thanks! yeah, the sky really bothered me but i didn't know if it was just me, so thanks for pointing that out!

I really like #2! I know it's overdone, and the sky is blown,
A blown sky isn't a bad thing, unless the sky is the point of the photograph. In this situation, simply using a camera and a lens, and not wanting to "stack" photographs, hes not going to be able to grab the tones in the forest and the sky. Just not going to happen.
Having said that, I WOULD watch out highlights on objects, such as in the final picture. Try to position yourself so you're not having to "compensate" for a harsh reflection, which is what is going on here. Try hitting up the opposite side of the, well whatever the hell that structure is, on the side where you're not getting heavy reflections.

A blown sky isn't a bad thing, unless the sky is the point of the photograph. In this situation, simply using a camera and a lens, and not wanting to "stack" photographs, hes not going to be able to grab the tones in the forest and the sky. Just not going to happen.
Having said that, I WOULD watch out highlights on objects, such as in the final picture. Try to position yourself so you're not having to "compensate" for a harsh reflection, which is what is going on here. Try hitting up the opposite side of the, well whatever the hell that structure is, on the side where you're not getting heavy reflections.

are you talking about #4? that is a thing on a playground hah. thanks for your input. it helps to see both sides of what i may have thought of being a bad thing all the time.

I like #4, I think its a lil washed out but otherall I like it ^_^

I like 1, I kinda like 3, 2 has potential but I don't understand what your subject is here, and 4 I don't like for the same reason that you don't shoot portraiture of acne - you cover it up with makeup first, similarly, I can see all the imperfections in the plastic and the imperfections don't really add to the photo. I also don't really understand what the bold, action crop is supposed to be saying here (then again, I need to reconnect with my childhood and go to a playground at some point and find out exactly what that is :p)

blash, thanks for your comments! I see what you're talking about for #4. The lil pieces of plastic on the blue thing do kinda distract the eye. As for the subject taking up most of the photo i guess i was trying to look at it from a kid's perspective ya know what i mean? just looking up at it and its so huge and colorful...i thought it looked cool haha. i wanan be a kid again =( as for #2 i see what you mean about there not being a clear subject i suppose just a pretty place doesn't always cut it for a good photograph. Thanks again, i am definitely learning a lot from everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back