noob :)

spicychicken

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spicychicken.deviantart.com
so hi. i'm valerie. i'm 19.

been interested in photography for a while but i only had an olympus 1.5 megapixel peice of crap to work with for a long time. i finally got a minolta x-300 for the holidays and i'm soo excited!

the only time ive taken photos with manual control was in a studio setting. whenever i took outdoors, it was with my auto digital. now that i have a manual i'm getting confused so i'll probably frequent here a lot. just wanted to say hi.

wondering how old everyone else is?

Hi Valerie and welcome, wish I was 19 again, youth is so wasted on the young.
For reference, I'm over three times your age physically and mentally -3.
Please don't slate your old Olympus, it got you interested in photography didn't it?
Hope you have fun and learn lots here.
Happy New Year!

<----- this old bag will be 31 yrs in two weeks :roll:

my first camera was an olympus 2500L ... i loved the camera ... my 2nd cam is an olympus also :D

I'll be 20 in a couple months, My first manual camera was the minolta x-370s, I still use it a lot, I love that camera. Have fun with it, and shoot your butt off

~Andrew~

Welcome Home, Valerie
i went off to bed before i answered your question, sorry.

i have the mental capacity of a hyperactive 5 year old (holding up four fingers* "I'm This Many!!")

however, i am truly 15 and a half

I'm 20 and I'm also in the United States Army. I've been into photography for a little while now and own 3 cameras. I have a Nikon N55, Nikon FM10, and a Hasselblad 500C body that I just bought.

Interesting. My 2mp point and shoot olympus digital cam is what got me interested... and my first manual camera was a minolta X7A which is the X 370

Welcome!

I'm not that much older weighing in 25.

i'm 21...22 in may

this semester will be my first taste at photography...taking an intro class...hence why i've been on here a lot asking so many questions.

-sean

23 here, though the police officer said i was acting 12.

funny thing that story...

md

Most reactions

Back