Noobie that stumbled on this place

hudsonp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
26 years old, father of one gorgeous 18 month old little girl, married for 3 years now. work full time as a computer network technician, but really starting to get into photography. my aunt is the one that really got me started, she is very good and has taught me a lot of things. i just bought my first DSLR (Canon Rebel XTi) and really haven't put it down much since i got it :D

anyway, love the site and love all of the input on here!

Welcome to the forum.

I don't mind the Canon image in your signature, but it's bigger than what we allow on the forum. Please remove it or change it to fit the guideline. Thanks.

From the FAQ...
Any images used in signatures will be a MAXIMUM size of 468x60 pixels.

Welcome to the forum, Hudsonp. Great to hear you've been taking lots of pics... so start posting 'em!

Glad to have you drop on in. Between a new baby and a wife that's a new mommy, you and that camera are ready to get a workout. You will find a great bunch here, and a depth of knowledge that's amazing. I don't think you will be a noobie for long.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum.

I don't mind the Canon image in your signature, but it's bigger than what we allow on the forum. Please remove it or change it to fit the guideline. Thanks.

From the FAQ...

sorry about that - one of these days i'm gonna lern to read en i'll be dangerus :lmao:

Most reactions

Back