noob's pics! (cars)

jdmwannabee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are some of my most recent pics, feel free to edet or just criticize.

danscivicunderbiloxibridgeedit006.jpg

danscivicunderbiloxibridgeedit011.jpg

danscivicunderbiloxibridge018.jpg

Copyofcobaltmeet9-28-08023.jpg

cobaltmeet9-28-08017.jpg

cobaltmeet9-28-08031.jpg

cobaltmeet9-28-08036.jpg

cobaltmeet9-28-08041.jpg

scrapin08038-1.jpg

scrapin08252-1.jpg

cobaltshootlocationsearch003.jpg

cobaltshootlocationsearch015.jpg

cobaltshootlocationsearch021.jpg

cobaltshootlocationsearch027-1.jpg

cobaltshootlocationsearch025.jpg

destinevomeet030.jpg

destinevomeet052.jpg

destinevomeet072.jpg

destinevomeet094.jpg

destinevomeet099.jpg

destinevomeet100.jpg

destinevomeet109.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1761JPGfixjpgsaturation.jpg

IMG_1765JPGfix.jpg

IMG_1758JPGfix.jpg

IMG_1771JPGfix.jpg

redguyscobalt023.jpg

redguyscobalt025.jpg

redguyscobalt032.jpg

redguyscobalt039.jpg

redguyscobalt044.jpg

thats all for now please criticize!

The first two are great - the lights are awesome! the first could have been even better if the car was positioned more on an angle, rather than straight. I also love the fifth photo.

Just a note though - if you could number the photos and maybe post fewer per thread, it would be easier to give C&C. As I scrolled down I kind of got to lazy to type my comments, because it's a bit over-loaded :p

LOTs of photos..I like the junk-yard ones. Next time try putting around 5 or so pics in a post, lost me after a few...

In general I thought pretty decent photos. But, when there is that many it is hard to critique individually. Try categorizing and posting 3 or4 to a thread.

Welcome to the forum neighbor. I saw the first two pics and i was like "man that looks just like the OS/Bilx. bridge." Anyway, good looking pics.

I really like the lighting in #2. wish I could do that. Also, I like the ones of the old cars. really creative.

thanks for posting...gave me some good ideas.

i cant stand ricers. photos are nice, but the idea of putting carbon fiber hoods and body kits and huge spoilers that just make the car slower is kinda stupid.

Yep, hard to limit CC due to the big number of photos.

From the first few I looked at, when taking pictures of cars (and many things) watch what is in the background. In one of them, it looks like a tree is growing out of and the other has wires over and almost attached to it.

The bridge one is nice, but the bridge is more in focus than the back of the car. And the intensity of the lights makes my eye wander to the bridge when I believe the focal point of the image is the car.

The first junkyard one is nice, the others have some extra foreground that I find distracting. Nice colours though

thanks guys, ill be sure to post no more than 5 from now on.

ill also start looking in the background to make sure nothing is sticks out of the focal point.

i am also getting a slr soon, hopefully a nikon d80, so it will be a little easier to focus on the main object in the picture.

and as far as the camaro goes it was in a scrap yard being parted out, it was sad but atleast parts of it will live on in other vehicles :D

cool pics, what the hell happened to the cobalts bumper???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back