noob's pics! (cars)

34 pictures? I hope not ever again. Nicer ones are of the junkyard. Many distractions in alot of them (other vehicles, buildings, tractor trailors)

Some are too processed too. One that stands out is the yellow one at the car show with the lady driving. You didn't do a very good job with blurring the background and bringing out the obvious subject you wanted to be "in focus"

~Michael~

cool pics, what the hell happened to the cobalts bumper???

i think the driver hit something in the road and it cracked the bumper really bad so he just cut the middle out. he says he is getting new bumpers.

i cant stand ricers. photos are nice, but the idea of putting carbon fiber hoods and body kits and huge spoilers that just make the car slower is kinda stupid.

maybe look at the domestics with the wings. not one eg or ek (civic) has a wing on it....anyway were not getting into that

jdm ftw btw

oh and there are too many shots for CC's. the civic's look good. I'd like to see more of that blue EG with the jdm headlights and the blue valve cover. the 350's are hot as hell also.

maybe look at the domestics with the wings. not one eg or ek (civic) has a wing on it....anyway were not getting into that

jdm ftw btw

oh and there are too many shots for CC's. the civic's look good. I'd like to see more of that blue EG with the jdm headlights and the blue valve cover. the 350's are hot as hell also.

good to see another jdm lover on here, lol.

and sorry but i have no other pics of the blue civic, ill look through my stuff again but im sure that was the only one i took. i drove down to destin florida for a evo meet and he was there. the car had just been built, the motor was a jdm b18 with a turbo if i remember right, full roll cage, recaro, or sparco seats, couldn't remember. it was pure honda SEX! lol.

well i looked through my pics and found a few more of the blue civic, so here you go kwik . these aren't good pics, they just show the car.

destinevomeet105.jpg

destinevomeet104.jpg

destinevomeet106.jpg

destinevomeet116.jpg

destinevomeet117.jpg

and the seats are tenzo, not recaro or sparco like i thought.

destinevomeet118.jpg

i cant stand ricers. photos are nice, but the idea of putting carbon fiber hoods and body kits and huge spoilers that just make the car slower is kinda stupid.

CF is lighter and in most cases stronger than steel... if it wasn't then why would an entire F1 race car be made of CF?

The spoilers I can understand, but seriously... he asked about the photos, not your opinion on what looks good on a car..

you need to learn the definition of RICE.. Making a domestic look like an import is RICE.. sporting up an import is not. More importantly building a motor for a car for HP gains is not RICE either.. its more like building a hot rod. I'm building a 400 HP 1.6L 4 cyl engine... that is not rice.. that is science, engineering, and a hell of a lot of fun, not to mention could eat pretty much anything on the streets for breakfast.

Think before you speak.
;)

cool photos by the way.. I really dig the junkyard photos... those are my fav.

nice red ek..and blue eg..honda ftw..cool photos

Thanks for more pics of that blue EG. Pretty nice. There is a few things I'd change on it for sure. And a few things that kind of ruing the car for me, which is unfortunate. Other then that though yes it is very nice.

There was WAY to many photos in this thread. I would of limited it to maybe 10. Although I am not a fan of Cobalts, I liked the very first picture of the yellow one. The color of the car just stood out for me. I also liked the colors of the junkyard ones, they were really bright.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back