Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's snowing :grumpy:

Woot. I love snow, but that's only because we don't get a whole lot down here in NC. Should be good for your ski resorts though!

What, does the thought of driving in it with 3 kids tomorrow not appeal to you? :razz:

kidding!! It won't last the day, I bet.

i wish it was snowing here!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!

It snowed here for about a minute before even though it's probably 10 degrees C. I have no idea why.

Doesn't it figure... always bad weather when you want to travel! :grumpy:

I feel your pain, Alison. We've had some nice springlike temps in Toronto over the past few days, but today (and for the next 2 days) they're calling for some flurries. I'm ready for spring!!

I know! It was in the 70's here on Friday. The daycare made us clear out their cubbies of the winter things and bring in spare clothes for spring. Aubrey had to drop off their winter jackets yesterday :( Oh well, it will be here soon :thumbsup:

:( :( :( :(

I'm sorry Alison! I'm SOOO sick of crappy cold weather...if I were in your shoes right now I'd probably be EXTREMELY grumpy right. It was pretty cold here yesterday, but looks to be a bit better today.

Alison, I know ya'll are just sick of the snow and stuff ... but being a hot natured individual ... I'd give my eye teeth for temps cool enough to bring snow!

Be safe on the Meet Up trip!

I just looked at the forcast for your area.... sorry.

This Afternoon: Periods of rain, mixing with snow after 4pm. Some thunder is also possible. High around 39. North wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Tonight: A chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind between 8 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Wednesday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 43. West wind between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Wednesday Night: A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low near 24. West wind between 3 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Thursday: A slight chance of snow showers before noon. Partly cloudy, with a high near 46. Northwest wind between 7 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

But hey...she'll be in DC for much of that. :mrgreen:

It's chilly here right now, but warming up. Supposed to get in the upper 50's today, I think...it's 46 now...bright and sunny, but still a pretty good chill in the air.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back