NorCal??

TLaude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
North Californians: I'll be in the area in January. Anyone wanting to meet up?
For most of the time, so I guess right now, I might be in the Chico area, but as I'll be flying into - and out of - San Francisco, that area might apply, too!
Anyone there to give me hints or even actively show me around?

I'm in berkeley, pretty close to the city..how long are you going to be there for? Depending on the dates you'll be there, i might be back at home in fresno lol

Well, it starts to look like I'm only going to be in San Fransisco for one or two days after arrival, after that we'll travel up north towards Chico. So in all likelihood I'd be there for 5 and 6 January, no longer. Plus - so I know by now - I'll be with family, so I'll be "looked after", after all.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Corina I'm here in the bay as well. Way too many things and places here to list. If schedules work out, we should all head out and paint the town with our shutters. =)

Latest news (letter arrived today): my little girl has to report at her new school on Jan 6 at the very latest - this might sadly reduce the time we have in San Francisco to next to nothing... :(
I'm working on a "solution to this problem", but don't know if I've found it. I'll let you know. Would be such fun meeting up with some of you guy and gals!

I live in Yuba City which is about an hour south of Chico, and about a half hour from Grey Lodge.

I love it up there in Yuba! I didn't realize we had so many members from the area.

Well, here I'm back home after my two-week-stay in NorCal, and unfortunately our schedule was sooo busy that I had little to no chance to put myself into touch with any of you. However, now that I've been there, I know now where Yuba City is, and I've been to Gray Lodge one day!!! So there. Only did I not bring anything but the camera and kit lens, as I couldn't be bothered with any big luggage, which made being at Gray Lodge an "eye thing only", but which did not bring about any photography. So there...

Has the rain arrived by now, and at loooong last?

Yep, finally got some rain!

A friend of mine who owns and operates a dairy was just saying a couple weeks ago that he was actually irrigating... in mid-January! So the rain is definitely welcome, and my daughter is happy there is snow in the mountains now. ;)

Central Valley here, about two hours from Yosemite.

Most reactions

Back