North Carolina Newbie

fishintopsail

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone. I am not sure if this forum is what I need, but from what I can see it is a great forum. I am retired, live at the NC coast in Surf City. I am new to photography, with the exception of vacation photos with point and shoot cameras. I have recently obtained a Canon AE1 film camera, with some accessories. (hot shoe flash, tamron 80-200mm cf tele macro 58, a couple of adaptors ?, even has the original printed manuals, all in a nicely worn camera bag). Not sure what the numbers mean. The camera is in (i think) excellent condition. I have taken pics in the AE mode, using 400 film, and they all processed nicely. They looked remarkably good to my untrained eye. I haven't been able to mount the tamron macro lens. I am interested in a group where I can learn the AE1 film camera. Thanks in advance to all who may help.
Sincerly,
John H ;)

Sup fish. There is a film section here on the board. You can find plenty of advice. I would recommend getting a film scanner if you dont have one already so you can share some of your work. Also regarding your Tammy lens. You might need to use on of those adapters to mount it. I could be wrong but if it doesnt just fit with the mount it has then it probably needs an adaptor. Take pics of both and post them and someone could probably help you figure it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back