North German Countryside (2) - sky impressions (Photo 4 added as original)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NorthGermanCountrysideForTyson_08.jpg

Early one morning (October 2005)

NorthGermanCountrysideForTyson_10.jpg

Clouds in May

NorthGermanCountrysideForTyson_18.jpg

Clouds in May, too, same point of view, I only turned by 180 degrees (!)
(Both taken in May of 2005)

NorthGermanCountrysideForTyson_14.jpg

Another early morning impression (last year in July)

NorthGermanCountrysideForTyson_13.jpg

Sunset with night fog on the fields

NorthGermanCountrysideForTyson_09.jpg

Golden rays sunset

NorthGermanCountrysideForTyson_06.jpg

On the river

As you can see, for most part the countryside is totally flat where I live, and the hint of hills of the first set of pics (the viewcard collages) is an exception!

More to come, this is not all as yet, I sorted out 18 photos all in all.

hmm for some reason I really like the mood in 3 .. it seems a bit tilted, but still it is the image which stands ot for me mood-wise.

7. is a classic in terms of colours

LaFoto, these are incredible! I'm in awe at the beauty and the depth captured in every single one. Absolutely amazing.

:oops: Well, thank you!
Some where taken before my 350D time, so it was my little "point and shoot" (the Powershot, which, of course, can be used more manually than just pointing and shooting) that took a good many of these.

Wow. I really like all of these. The light in 1, and the fog in 4 and 5 are great.

Dani.

Yes, amazing picures.

Way to go!

These are breath taking. I can't choose a favorite--- each and every one of them is beautiful in a different way. Brilliant job! (Although I'm not the biggest fan of the effect in #4.)

Very nice LaFoto, especially the first 3. I really love No. 1, great shot! No. 4 could do with a re-process to get rid of the halo, it's a great shot but I think the halo spoils it.

These are gorgeous LaFoto! I can not choose a favorite

Thanks all. I don't even show them in the size (and frame attached, plus sig) that I would normally show the photos that I consider good, but smaller and just "tossed out", and yet they receive all this feedback when others of mine don't ... this amazes me!

Well, anyhow.
The "effect" in Photo 4 ... it is "doctored" a little, of course.
But the morning was foggy, too. So some of "the effect" is actual fog.

For those who want to see the all undoctored - only reduced to websize - original of Photo 4 and maybe have a better go at it than I did, here you are (YES: this is an invitation to edit my photo!!! For a change, and only for now):

img5424websize.jpg

If you need the original size photo for your pp-work, PM me and I shall mail it to you, ok?
Sorry to tell that at the time I still did not shoot RAW - I have only started doing that this year in January... and this photo was taken on 22 July of last year...

I think the original of number 4 is fantastic how it is, without the not-so-pleasing (to my eyes) edit. :)

And you would not think the sky is a bit "pale" :pale: ??? Maybe.
For that is what I thought it was when I edited last year... is it NOT?

Awesome Photos!!!
Compliments! My favorites are 2,5 and 7

cheers,
UltraNano

Most reactions

Back