Northern Lights

Wow, kinda puts mine to shame from Sunday night :cry: Those are really great shots.

What a show :shock:

Did the pics come out that green, or have you edited them a little? Either way they're great pics. I am amazed you could get the pic in the city with the church tower. I've tried taking pics of northen light where I live, but there are a few lamp posts, and that is too much light for my camera to handle.

I especially like the pics where the light reflects in the water - very cool 8)

What a beautiful sight to behold - I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights with my own eyes for once, but so far haven't...

452-5296_IMGs.jpg

awesome pic

That's awesome!!! I never get to see stuff like that in MS. I'm lucky to see swamp gas or flaming redneck gas. hahaha :D

now, were those time exposures? ive never seen northern lights, do they streak? or just kinda, appear and dissapear :(

I am soooooo envious, especially those first two!

Awsome pics.......I have one question though that has plagued me for awhile now about northern lights. What kinda exposure times are these? I've never seen northern lights so I sometimes wonder what they look like in person compared to what I see in peoples pics.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back